Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mim's 50th Bday party weekend

Those of us from PA drove to our destination while others flew in. Mim and Ron were at the house for the week prior to our arrival. Ron vacated to another location while we had our party. A few of the early birds on the first morning waiting for breakfast.
The birthday girl getting in some early morning quiet time reading.

Relaxing before supper on the deck.


Late night activity. Earring making. One of the gifts was a kit to make earrings so everyone made a pair for Mim. As I was still jet lagged, I took pictures instead. I was afraid that my creation would be lopsided.



The weather was great. Actually the skies were blue the entire weekend except in this picture. I forgot to take my camera each time I went to the beach so this is from Hilda. This is Sunday afternoon after the most of us had left. Mim, Dorothy, and Hilda (not pictured) stayed for another day.




No comments: