Sunday, March 30, 2008

A walk on the South Bank

We have Corbin and Tonya Graber here visiting from Colorado along with their kids Natalie, Andrew, and Emma. On Sunday we ventured to Central London as it was a really pleasant day.
While Ed, Corbin and the kids went to the play ground in Highgate Woods, then to the transportation museum, Tonya and I went to Spitalfields Market, Petticoat lane market, Covent Garden Market, and topped it off with a walk along part of the Thames on the South Bank. Here are a few pictures of some buskers. There were many more that I didn't get pictures of.
As this guy was playing music, he was pumping a control behind the curtain with his right foot which made all the puppets move around like they were dancing and playing instruments.
I'm not sure what this guy is trying to say.

3 comments:

flute4peace said...

I was looking through my Europe trip pictures for a picture of Big Ben for K1 for Mr. Shue's class, and I kept thinking of you guys and all of the sightseeing you're getting to do. How fun to be able to share it with your friends!!

MB said...

LOL with the guy in the skirt!! Too funny!! I thought that was an interesting pic on the musician and puppets!

Spike & Glo said...

I thought sure that the guy with a skirt was Corbin Graber in drag, or something.