Wednesday, November 14, 2007

And the winner is......

Last blog entry I asked for guesses as to what the blob in the first picture might be. Diana B emailed me with the guess of plum pudding which was half right. Then my oldest daughter, Emily guessed Christmas pudding which is the correct answer. However, I feel that they both should claim the first prise as Diana's was her own guess and Emily did a bit of googleing. So Diana will get the mug and Emily the t-shirt. Depending on the shipping charges, you may both have to wait until we visit in May.
We have been here for nine months now. I'm not sure if I feel that is has gone fast or not. Many things have happened and to think back on some of them feels like a long time ago. Yet in many other ways it feels like it has gone quickly. I will save any serious reflections when we hit the one year mark.

1 comment:

flute4peace said...

Wow looks like I've missed a lot of fun lately. I'll have to visit your blog more often. Congrats to MB and Emily for winning the pudding contest!

Enjoying your pictures, too. Is that Ed with the crossed eyes? I wouldn't have known if I hadn't read the comments.