Wednesday, May 23, 2007

We walked for miles!

Last Saturday, Ed, Hilary, and I took the tube to the museum of science and technology or industry, I can't remember. I do remember that it was the best museum so far. We spent a good bit of time there. Then we walked to Trafalger square. After that we made our way on foot to Hyde Park which is huge and beautiful. That's where this picture was taken by Hilary. We then decided since we were fairly close to Buckingham palace, we might as well go have a look. On our way back from the palace, we spotted the Hard Rock Cafe and with all the walking, we were hungry.

We're having a great time with Hilary here.

4 comments:

flute4peace said...

Wow, what a long walk! I got lost there when I was on my trip to London. Scared to death, out there by myself and separated from my group! And that was before cell phones and etc. I finally found another group from our tour and they helped me find my sponsor.

Spike & Glo said...

We are enjoying the pictures and stories! Several years ago we visited most of the places you have mentioned, but again, showing our age, we did not walk that much. We took the tube!

MB said...

Everything is so green there!! Thanks for all the nice pictures of London!
It looks cooler there than here in Kansas. What's the average temperature this time of year?

The Grabers said...

I was trying to figure out who the hot chick with Ed was. Loving the long hair Phyllis! You look pretty good too, Ed!