Tuesday, September 02, 2008

South Wales: End of day two & first part of day three

The roads that we travelled from one beach to the next were like this one. If you met another vehicle you just had to pull over enough to pass each other. Usually it wasn't too bad, but now and then instead of hedges on both side which give way, there were stone walls. Sometimes it was difficult to enjoy the drive.
The last stop of our second day was to this castle.
On day three we visited a botanical garden. Ed took many, many pictures which I won't even try to put on the blog. Just know that it was beautiful. A typical English garden.

At the end of touring the gardens we could hear this wonderful choir singing. I'd always heard that the Welsh could sing and this proved it.

4 comments:

flute4peace said...

I can almost hear the choir singing! I really enjoy these excursions that you go on.

Renee said...

I have full confidence in Ed's driving - way to go brother! I could almost smell the fragrant flowers from the garden and the choir. . oh how they sign!

MB said...

These are awesome pics of South Wales. Thank you for taking them, it's great to see what Wales looks like! :)

The Grabers said...

I'd love to see some of those garden pictures. It seems like I didn't do so good on my flowers this year. Enjoy the green while you got it!