Friday, September 12, 2008

Flash to the past...

Harper Industries, where Ed was Sales Manager in Harper, sent one of their sales managers and the engineering manager to an outdoor maintenance show near Windsor, England where they were showing some of their lawn maintenance equipment. It's a fairly short train ride from London so Ed took the train to meet them there and play at his old job. It was mostly equipment like lawn mowers, lawn vacs, etc. Here though is a company that make STURDY outdoor exercise equipment. I think it's great!

I think it's great that they don't always use a sexy looking girl on the demo pictures, instead using this stud.
I'm glad Harper Industries never made Ed wear things like this when he went to shows. They look like circus parade Marshall's.
And of course they all have to stick their heads under the hoods.....or bonnet as they say here.

3 comments:

MB said...

I'm surprised that the people in stripes didn't break into 3 part harmony! Strange looking outfits! I enjoyed the "man" illustration!

flute4peace said...

Oh that last shot made me laugh out loud. Remember the cartoon Jason drew of Heber and Ed with their heads up under a push mower (which was inspired by my witnessing that very sight when I drove by your house).

MB said...

OH! The guys in the stripes ARE the Harper Industries people.