Thursday, September 18, 2008

See you in a week!

No we're not trying to pretend we are in Colorado!
Even though the summer here has been cool, now that late September is here, it definitely feels like Autumn. More of a crisp in the air.


I haven't needed to cook for a group in awhile and today was my first in awhile. Our Bridge Builders department had a workshop today and I am tired! Ed and I are leaving for a week. We will meet Weldon and Jenny Martens, who have been in Germany for a week, in Vienna on Friday. We will take in Slovenia as well so we are excited. We can only be away for a week but it will really be nice to catch up with old friends.


So I won't blog for another week. See you then!

4 comments:

MB said...

Tell Weldon and Jenny "Hi!"

I'll be missing your blog! I've been enjoying the pics of Wales.

Spike & Glo said...

We were all excited! Thought we were going to see you face to face in a week. But we are glad that you can have a week of vacation and fun, with such great people.
spike and glo

flute4peace said...

You guys are better than the travel channel! Tell Weldon & Jenny hi for me, too (they might remember me from when they were directors at Mennoscah and I was just a little kid - yeah, make them feel old...)

Renee said...

Enjoy your vacation! Can't wait to hear about it and see photos. Take good ones - I might need to visit those places when Phil and I come again!!

Nice photo of you "in Colorado". ;-)