Friday, January 09, 2009

I think this sample was a chocolate covered raspberry?
Sylvia looks like she is demanding to try something in the back.

After leaving the market, we walked on the South Bank walk and it was a beautifully sunny day although it was quite cold. This is St Pauls shot from the bridge.


As we got close to West Minister, the sun was setting.



When we got home we played some scrabble. Sylvia must have felt I take too long to figure out my next move so here she is working on the hat that she made for Ed.




3 comments:

flute4peace said...

Oh, that sunset is gorgeous!! Nice shot, Ed! And too funny about the scrabble shot. Honestly, I think you folks have had more visitors since you've been over there than I have here at the house.

Renee said...

I've been looking everyday for pics of Syl's visit. Looks like you had a wonderful time and again the photos are stunning.

So Ed, let's see that hat!! ;-)

The Grabers said...

I'll show you my hat picture if you show me yours!!!