Sunday, December 07, 2008

Leaf raking day & LMC Christmas Open House

Saturday 6 December was our annual LMC Christmas Open House which starts off with a leaf raking and general garden clean up. Last year it rained miserably and we were not able to have the garden clean up. However, it was much nicer today. We had at least 10 or more show up to help. I was worried that I wouldn't have enough soup for everyone but I even had some left over. Here they are starting out.
This is team LMC practicing for a new summer Olympic sport called synchronised raking.

More synchronised raking.


"All for one and one for all!"



4 comments:

Spike & Glo said...

Wish we could have been there! Looks and sounds like you had a lot of fun. I didn't know leaf raking could be fun!? But I might have tried.

Spike & Glo said...

Looks and sounds like your Open House was a lot of fun; wish we could have been there! I didn't know Leaf Raking could be fun. But I might have tried it. spike

MB said...

I loved your version of "Rake and Run!" Especially the syncronized raking...set it to music and you might have a new Broadway hit: "Rake!"

The Grabers said...

Hilarious pictures! Man the kids would have loved jumping in that big pile of leaves! Heck, I would love jumping in those leaves!!!