Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just some pictures I like

These are a few pictures that I don't think I have put on the blog but I like them and they are more "artsy" type pictures.



They were all taken on our trip to Slovenia.
With all the busy-ness here I have still been able to find time to do some mind stimulating reading....something other than a novel. There is a lot of seminars and books in the UK about "The Emerging Church". The book I'm reading now...The shape of things to come...is about this Emerging Church. The idea of church being missional rather than institutional. I'm only a short way through but the ideas are very provoking. I'd be interested in hearing from any of you who have read anything on this subject.

3 comments:

virtualjourney said...

Lovely photos. Have come across this but not read it.

Renee said...

I feel as though I'm walking through an art gallery. Thanks for sharing your “artsy” pixs

Renee said...

Every time I visit your blog I feel as though I'm walking through an art gallery. What a wonderful portfolio you have :-)