Saturday, June 06, 2009

More pics from the Schmidt sibling visit

My (Phyllis) brother, Roger, had to leave after only five days in England to get back to responsibilities. Ed drove Rosie, Linda, and Sarah to Bath to visit the Roman baths, the Bath Abbey and a stop at Stone Henge on the way back. It was a gorgeous day. The architecture of Bath is mainly Georgian and I like it much more than the Victorian.

A gathering of birds cooling their feet.


Right before we entered through platform nine and three quarters at Kings Cross train station.



Lawn bowling we observed while in Windsor. It must be a bit like shuffle board. I've seen it a few times but only played by what looks like retired people.




I finally made the famous Beatles crossing walk.





1 comment:

Renee said...

Looks like you had great fun with the sibs. And I'm so glad that it was your turn Phyllis to do the Beetles Walk!!!! You need to frame that one.